Set the stage.
Keep the conversation going, or whet their appetites for what’s to come!
- Charcuterie Board – assorted meats, cheese, bacon griddle, olives, and nuts
- Bacon or Prosciutto Dates stuffed with Goat Cheese and Basil
- Bacon-Wrapped, Cream Cheese-Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers
- Caprese Skewers
- Caribbean Chicken Skewers
- Baked Chicken Tender Bites – Buffalo, Original, or Parmesan crusted
- Deviled Stuffed Eggs
- Egg Rolls with Sweet Chili Sauce
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Crudité Platter with House-Made Ranch
- House-Made Guacamole, Salsa, and Queso with Chips
- Hummus with Crostini
- Meatballs – Marinara, Sweet & Sour, BBQ, or Turkey with Feta and Roasted Peppers.
- Mini Pesto Club Sandwiches on Focaccia Bread
- Pigs in a Blanket
- Pimento Cheese Triangles
- Roll-Ups – variety of Pesto, Turkey, Italian
- Sausage Balls
- Sliders – Buffalo Chicken, BBQ, or Hamburger
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip with Tortilla Chips
- Brie and Cranberry Phyllo Cups – Holiday Special
- Tomato Basil Soup & Grilled Cheese Shooter
- Traditional Italian Bruschetta
- Roasted Mini Peppers with Goat Cheese and Herb de Provence
- Mini Shrimp Tacos – Tortilla Cup, Chipotle Crema, Guacamole and Seared Shrimp
- Chicken Salad Mini Croissant
Carving Station (add $50 carver fee)
- Top Round of Beef – $4.50 per guest*
- Roasted Prime Rib of Beef – $8.50 per guest*
- Roasted Turkey Breast – $4.00 per guest*
- Whole Glazed Ham – $3.00 per guest*
- Tri-Tip Sirloin (Smoked and Pan Seared) – $8 per guest*
Choose any 3 items $13.95 per guest* | Choose any 5 items $17.95 per guest* | Choose any 7 items $20.95 per guest*
Hors d’oeuvres buffets include sweet tea, unsweet tea, and water.
Sales tax and a 21% service charge are added to final bill.* All prices are subject to change.
Gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan options available.
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.