Friday, February 27th we had the honor of hosting Girl Scouts of Southern Appalachians’ Cookie Creations event. We incorporated Girl Scout cookies into almost all the of the food (including the green beans and chicken) and it was so much fun! We love being part of such a great event!
At Lighthouse Knoxville, we don’t hear the term Knoxville Banquet Hall very often. It is somewhat of an “old school” term that has been replaced by Event Center, Event Rentals, Event Venue, and so forth. No matter what you call it, Lighthouse Knoxville is a unique choice for your wedding, luncheon, banquet, fund raiser, or anything else you can think of.
Why choose Lighthouse Knoxville Banquet Hall?
- Because we are smack dab in the middle of Knoxville, which makes us convenient from downtown and far West Knoxville
- We are only 16.6 miles from the airport (about 20 minutes)
- We offer a recently renovated meeting place that can handle small gatherings and large events
- We offer a country setting that you will not find anywhere else in Knoxville
- We offer onsite catering services
- We offer audio/visual equipment included in your room rental
Contact us to reserve your dates today.